HOW TO GET STARTED WITH REQUESTING CHILDCARE
Step 1: Create an account on MilitaryChildCare.com
- Visit MilitaryChildCare.com to create an account with an easily accessible email. Once you create an account, you can set up a "Household Profile" that stores key information about your family and allows you to conduct a customized search for care at any time from any location.
Step 2: Search and Request Care
- Once you set up your "Household Profile", MilitaryChildCare.com gives you access to a powerful search engine that allows users to navigate childcare programs that suit their specific need and location. Request for care with “My Child Care” and click “Add Request.” Once space is available, you will receive an offer email from MilitaryChildCare.com.
Step 3: Update Your Household Profile.
- Your household profile stores key information that the system references during your child care search to provide you with a list of programs and providers that meet your needs. If there are any changes to your household information, log onto MilitaryChildCare.com to update your profile at any time.
Step 4: Complete Registration Forms
- While waiting on space to become available you may complete registration documents such as health assessment and special needs information. Registration documents are available for pick up at Resource and Referral, Bldg. 495 Room 100 on Camp Foster or any Child & Youth Program.
Step 5: Schedule an appointment with Resource & Referral
- Once an offer is made, accept or decline the offer. Then contact Resource and Referral at 098-970-4117/645-4117 to make an appointment to complete the registration process.
- MilitaryChildCare.com states that Resource and Referral will contact you for completing registration. We ask that once you accept an offer to contact us at 098-970-4117/645-4117 for prompt registration.
- Hourly care is not available due to shortage of staff.
- Most current LES and/or pay statement
- Latest immunization records for each child
- Health Assessment signed by medical professional with any special needs if applicable.
- 2022-2023 Fee Schedule
Children, Youth and Teen Programs HQ
OCONUS Base Phone: 81-98-970-4117
Family Child Care: 3156452174
Resource & Referral: 3156454117
School Liasion Officer: 3156453205