The MCCS Libraries maintain a collection of print, audio-visual, early literacy programs, book clubs, and electronic resources for educational, informational and recreational pursuits. Resources and services are available to Marines and families.
Search Our Catalog
Explore the library's collection of books, DVDs, video games, audiobooks, and other items.
Please visit dodmwrlibraries.org for access to some amazing electronic resources such as Consumer Reports, digital eBooks, and streaming video.
Mango Languages - Learn over 70 languages!
Universal Class – Over 500 free online classes monitored by professors and offering continuing education units (not the same as college credits, however).
World Book Online makes available several educational databases and resources.
Peterson’s DoD MWR Libraries makes available resources to help you further your education with Online Academic Skills Course and College Placement Skills Training.
Navy MWR Digital Library offers access to dozens of databases and thousands of ebooks, audiobooks and more! Overdrive allows users to download thousands of ebooks, including all available ebook editions of the Commandant of the Marine Corps reading list. Audiobooks are available for download as well.
science.gov provides access to authoritative government science research.
CMC Reading List - All available titles on the Commandant of the Marine Corps reading list, including available audiobooks.
Military Reading Lists - Books from the Commandant of the Marine Corps Reading List.Categories such as: Aviation, Counterinsurgency, Cyberwarfare & Security, Leadership, Logistics, Roots of Maneuver Warfare, Regional & Cultural Studies, Strategic Thinking, Wounded Warrior/Resiliency, Commandant’s Choice Books & Grade specific readings.
Who can register?
- Active duty, Civilian, Retirees, Family members w/ SOFA and Local Nationals (base employees only).
What do I need?
- Work/home address, work and/or personal email address, valid DOD I.D. card, PSC or Unit address, and home, work & cell phone numbers.
Where can we register?
- Any MCCS library in Okinawa or Camp Fuji and Camp Mujuk. After registering, you will be registered within all MCCS libraries from Okinawa to Mujuk!
- All materials borrowed from MCCS Libraries are 3 week check outs.
- Unlimited Books
- 10 DVDs per family
- 10 CDs per family
- 10 Audio Books per family
- 10 Playaways per family
- 2 Video Games per family
- Reference Books and magazines cannot be checked out
- Sponsor is responsible for lost or damaged materials.
- Replacement items must be identical or similar in content. Contact Library Manager first before replacement is ordered / purchased to determine best options for the libraries and customer.