Sessions are provided by professionally educated massage therapists. These sessions are affordable and convenient, and can help relieve stress, encourage relaxation, improve flexibility and range of motion, relax muscles, help manage pain, lower blood pressure, and help restore balance to your body and mind, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and helping you maintain a life of wellness and good health.
(NOTE: Please consult with your primary healthcare provider before scheduling a massage.)
Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy uses essential oils in holistic treatments to improve health and emotional well-being and restore balance to the body. With the pressure of today's modern society, aromatherapy with its holistic approach to health and well-being, can be used to intervene and prevent long term problems from occurring.
Deep Tissue: A wide variety of deep compressions and stokes to specific muscles used to relax acute pain or chronic tension. This is a Japanese style massage that uses oil.
Hawaiian Lomi Lomi: A deeply therapeutic full body massage that relieves tension, improves circulation, improves muscle tone, and helps eliminate edema. Lomi Lomi utilizes very large, broad movements of two-handed, forearm and elbow application of strokes which covers a broad area. Oils are used in the cross- fiber friction techniques.
Lymphatic Therapy: A therapeutic massage treatment that uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body. Intended to stimulate the lymphatic drainage of various organs and tissue.
Neuromuscular Therapy and Myofascial Release: A deep tissue approach for manipulating the connective tissue.
Prenatal*/Postnatal Massage: Massage during pregnancy can reduce stress and promote a feeling of well-being for the mother and the baby. Massage after pregnancy is beneficial in reducing postpartum stress.*Must be at least 21 weeks.
Therapeutic Massage: Massage of soft tissues and joints to help improve range of motion and relax muscles.
- 60 Minute Massage: $40
- 90 Minute Massage: $60
- 120 Minute Massage: $80
- Therapist availability varies weekly. To check for appointment availability, contact the fitness center front desk.
- Phone reservations are accepted with payment due by 2300 two calendar days prior to the appointment. Failure to pay by the deadline will automatically cancel the reservation.
- Reservations for the same day or next day must be made in person and paid for at the time of the reservation.
- All reservations require a valid phone number, DSN number, or email.
- We accept credit cards, personal checks and MCCS gift cards.
- Payment must be made at the fitness facility.
We realize that changes in your schedule can occur. In order to accommodate other guests:
- A notice of no less than 4 hours from the appointment time is required to reschedule or receive a full refund of the massage fee.
- If notifying more than 2 hours but less than 4 hours prior to the appointment time, the customer may not reschedule, but may receive a 50% refund of the massage fee.
- Notifications with less than 2 hours prior to the appointment time, or failures to show for appointment altogether, are liable for 100% of the massage fee. No refunds will be issued for late cancellations/no-shows.
Appointment Time and Late Policy
- Please arrive fifteen (15) minutes prior to your scheduled appointment for preparation and consultation instruction.
- We encourage clients to notify us if they are running behind. However, please be aware that your time will not be extended past the originally scheduled appointment; late arrivals will result in a reduction of your service time without a reduction in the fee.
- Gratuities are not included in the price of your service. At your discretion, gratuities are graciously accepted, however are not required as they are not part of Japanese Culture.
- We appreciate your generosity but we regret that we are unable to add a gratuity to your credit card.
Your massage is your time to escape from everyday responsibilities. To ensure you get the most out of your massage session, we kindly request that children not accompany adults for service.
Must be 18 years or older to schedule massage therapy sessions.
Massage therapy sessions for children ages 16-17 may only be scheduled by the parent or legal guardian, who must also complete a consent form for their child to receive the service. Parent or legal guardian must be present in the room for the entire duration of the massage session for the child. If the parent or legal guardian is not present, the massage session will end promptly, and no refunds will be issued. Appointments for children ages 16-17 are limited.
- Undergarments are required to be worn at all times during a massage.
- Thongs/T-Backs are not authorized for male customers.
By scheduling the appointment, you understand and expressly acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. In attending the appointment, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive, release, and discharge MCCS or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers from any and all liability under any theory, whether in negligence or otherwise, for any illness or injury.
Gunners Fitness Center Massage Therapists
Massage Styles Available
• Deep Tissue/Oil
• Hawaiian Lomi Lomi
• Lymph Drainage
Courtney Massage Therapists
Massage Styles Available
• Hawaiian Lomi Lomi
• Lymphatic Therapy
• Neuromuscular Therapy and Myofascial Release
• Therapeutic Massage
- Full-Service Gym
- Hoist and Cybex equipment
- TRX Suspension training systems
- Free weights
- LifeFitness Treadmills, Lifecycles, Stair Steppers, Cross Trainers and Concept II Rowing machines
- Covered Outdoor HITT Center
- Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Free Group Fitness classes
- Massage services
- Personal trainer services
- Martial arts classes
- Dance classes
- Tennis coaching
- Fitness equipment rentals
- Recreational Facilities: Outdoor Pavilions, Softball Fields, Tennis Courts, Indoor Basketball/Volleyball Courts
- Outdoor Recreation Rental Facility
Bike Lockers Now Available at Gunners Fitness Center!
Protect your ride from the Okinawan weather by renting a bike locker at Gunners Fitness Center. Month long and daily use lockers are available, but availability is limited so hurry! Please see the Gunners Front Issue Counter for more details.
- Indoor Facilities: Weight Room, Cardio Room, Aerobics Room, Martial Arts Room, Racquetball Court
- HITT (High Intensity Tactical Training) Area
- Locker rooms with showers and saunas
- Pro Shop: supplements and sports drinks
- Outdoor recreation equipment rental
- Outdoor Facilities: two tennis courts, one basketball court, and three softball fields (one of which can be used for football or soccer)