Skate Park Rules
- Must be at least 10 years old or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to use the park.
- Only skateboards, inline skates, and BMX bicycles are allowed in the park (all bicycles pegs must have a cap on the end).
- Protective equipment (helmet, kneepads, elbow pads, & wrist guards) are required at all times. Wrist guards are not required to be used with BMX bicycles.
- No additional ramps, grind rails, or skate equipment are allowed.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No food, beverages, or spectators are allowed inside the park at any time.
- In case of an emergency, call 911.
Plaza Skate Park
Closed for repairs until further notice (as of 1/27/2023)