Free and Reduced Lunch Application
The School Liaison Program (SLP) focuses its efforts on making transitions for military school age children easier. Through connections with families, schools, commanders, community and installation programs, School Liaisons engage in a system of support on behalf of the military child.
What Can The SLO Do For You?
- Promotes and Enhances Education Services and Programs
- Provides incoming families with information regarding DoDDS Okinawa
- Assist with grade/credit transferability
- Ensure School children and schools are supported by military command Solicit Volunteers
- Organize Adopt-a-School Units
- The MCCS School Liaison Officer is essential in providing school administrators with a conduit to military and military protocol.
- Help communicate with principals, teachers or other school personnel.
- Help parents in making their child's educational transition a smooth one in and out of Okinawa.
- Help empower parents with information, giving them a choice in their child's educational future, in turn, making them their child's best advocate.
Facilitate a parental, military and school partnership to provide sustained quality education to students on Okinawa. To provide a smooth transition for students arriving or leaving the area.
School Liaison Office
Building 495 Room 100
MCB Butler, Okinawa
OCONUS Base Phone: 81-98-970-3205
Follow School Liaison Office:
|Mon–Fri||7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
DoDEA Home Schooling Students Policy (PDF)
Quick Facts About Home Schooling (PDF)
Getting Started with Home Schooling (PDF)
Free & Reduced Lunch Income Eligibility Guidelines (PDF)
School Meal Program Info (PDF)
School Meal Account Info (PDF)
School Year 2022-2023 Okinawa Student Transportation Guidance (PDF)